- This document sets out the terms and conditions that govern the use of this Website (Terms). Please review these Terms carefully, especially the disclaimer and limitation of liability sections. By accessing this Website (other than to read these Terms for the first time), you accept and agree to these Terms. You must not use this Website if you do not agree with these Terms.
- To the extent permitted by law, we may change these Terms at any time. Please check these Terms at regular intervals for any changes. In the case of any breach of these Terms, we reserve the right to seek all remedies available at law or in equity.
- The use of this Website is at your own risk. You are responsible for all of your activity in connection with accessing and using this Website.
- You must not use this Website for any activities that breach any laws, infringe any party’s rights or breach any standards, content requirements or codes promulgated by any relevant authority. You must not distribute through this Website any inappropriate communication or any virus or other disabling code in any form.
- You must not bypass any security mechanisms imposed by this Website, or tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorized access or modifications to this Website.
- We do not warrant that access to this Website will be uninterrupted, or that the services and features offered on this Website will be error-free. We reserve the right to change or discontinue any feature on this Website, the availability of this Website and the software required to access it.
- The information on this Website is provided for information purposes, general interest and enquiry only. While we use reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this Website is complete and up to date, to the extent permitted by law, we make no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of any information on this Website. Information may change without notice. Before relying on any information on this Website, you should first verify the accuracy of the information and its relevance. This may mean contacting our personnel or real estate agents before relying on any information on this Website.
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all other warranties, guarantees, terms and conditions (whether express, implied or statutory) relating in any way to this Website, its content or its use. Our liability for breach of any warranty, guarantee, term or condition implied into these Terms which cannot be excluded is limited, where permitted by law, to the re-supply of that part of this Website again or, at our option, the payment of the costs of having an equivalent service supplied again.
Third Party Content
- This Website may contain information and materials from third parties, including public comments, advertisements, feeds, data information, social media content and links to other websites (Third Party Material). We do not have control over, and are not responsible for, any Third Party Material (including its currency, accuracy or reliability). Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not sponsor or endorse the Third Party Materials.
- Without limiting the above, certain features of the Website aggregate Third Party Materials to produce results for you. We rely on third parties to supply the Third Party Materials and we therefore do not warrant the quality or accuracy of the results. To the extent permitted by law, we have no liability arising out of any results or recommendations produced by the Website, and you are responsible for the final choice of any property that you may choose.
You hereby acknowledge, understand and agree that your use of this Website will be in accordance with applicable law, including but not limited to the fact that you shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating to encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harms minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonates another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign States, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.